1/19/07

How Low Can We Go ???


Last night the Wake County School Board conducted a meeting at Leesville Road High school to discuss schools with parents. The WakeEd blog covers what happened at the meeting, but the school board has sunk to a new low: Kicking parents out of the meeting. Please read it for yourself if you haven't already. It appears Patti Head and the board already know they have lost the battle for public support, and will now resort to whatever heavy-handed tactics they need to push forth their agenda. At least in Cary they just turn off the microphone after 3 minutes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was there last night and was taken back. All that parent wanted to do was voice her feelings. I could tell that the subject is close to her, as it is to everyone involved. I also went to the meeting to hear Dawn Graff speak, because I couldn't go to the GHHS meeting, but she wasn't allowed to speak. I hope that all that haven't spoken yet will come out and speak on Wednesday night at Knightdale. I know I will be.