1/11/07

Welcome to My World

I am not an activist. Until 3 months ago, I had never written a letter to the editor, never attended a town or county government meeting, and generally skipped over the politics and opinion sections of the newspaper in favor of the sports page.

I lived a happy existance with my family, the kids went to school, we vacationed in the summer, all was good in the world.

Based on the ineptitude of our Cary town and Wake county governments, all that has changed. My family has now been forced to face the next two years having both our children attend school on two different schedules. As I watch our elected representatives bicker over this issue (or in the case of Town of Cary, run away from it), I am more truly amazed every day how our government can be concurrently ignorant and arrogant.

This blog will be updated regularly with views on government management of schools, growth, spending and administration. All are welcome to participate

No comments: